HALFEN reinforcement systems: User friendly reinforcing products with the highest level of quality and safety as standard.
Products for the most modern construction methods and in the line with the most up-to-date technology. HALFEN provides efficient building projects.
HALFEN HBS-05 Screw Connections
The HALFEN HBS-05 screw connection offers secure and long lasting connections for in-situ concrete constructions as well as connections to precast concrete elements. All HBS-05
bar versions can be combined with each other, so that a high degree of flexibility and a greater range of applications is achieved. The HBS-05
position sleeve enables the connection between axially unmovable and not turnable bars, e.g. at crane openings in floor slabs. For connections with short anchoring lengths, HBS-05
end anchors are available.
Quality features are:
- extensive delivery programme for straight and bent bars with diameters ranging from 12 to 32 mm, special diameters are available on request
- colour coding for easy identification of matching components
- approved for dynamic loads acc. to DIN 1045-1 for bar diam. 12 to 28 mm
- forged socket bars can be nailed directly to the shuttering
- bolted socket bars are particularly economic for vertical reinforcement connections and custom lengths
- comprehensive range of national approvals
- safe installation by simple visual check, no torque wrench necessary
- approved for extraordinary load cases such as explosion and impact loads in nuclear power plants
- highest ductility: HBS-05-Seismic fulfills all requirements for a large scale earthquake according to ISO 15835