HALFEN fixing systems: The intelligent alternative to drilling and welding.
A large product range which can be used to solve almost any fixing problem. Loads can be safely set into concrete in any direction.
HALFEN Cast-In Channels
HALFEN Cast-In Channels, Bolts and Accessories
HALFEN cast-in channels are the ideal basis for easy-to-install, adjustable fixings. A polystyrene bead filler or a strip filler provides protection against ingress of concrete into the channel. Any of the following components can be fixed to HALFEN channels:
- concrete façades
- pre-cast concrete elements
- pipe support systems
- brickwork support
HALFEN HTA cast-in channels are also ideal for all applications in which dynamic loads occur, e.g. in crane rails or machine. Special hot-rolled profiles are available for this purpose.
Particular quality features associated with HALFEN cast-in channels are:
- high bearing loads up to 32 kN or 108 kN/m
- small edge distances of minimum 5 cm
- easy to adjust
- assembly without noise and dirt
- officially approved for static and dynamic loads
- a high degree of corrosion protection
- available both in stainless steel and hot-dip galvanized
These quality features make HALFEN cast-in channels an indispensable product for all planners and users.