HALFEN natural stone systems: A unique attractive appearance.
Whether it’s limestone, granite or marble: Decorative, impressive façade structures create a refined image and stand for value retention and quality.
HALFEN Sub Structure
Adjustable suspended channel system with support and retaining anchors that are continuously variable in height, for wall distances distances >= ≥160 mm.
Ideal for new buildings and refurbishments. Particularly suited for natural stone façades with large and varying distances to the load-bearing wall.
Few anchoring points facilitate a speedy mounting of the stainless steel substructure and thus also a quick installation of the natural stone slabs.
Quality features are:
- stainless steel 1.4571/1.4401/1.4404 AISI 316 (A4)
- easy to install
- few, uncomplicated components
- fastening on ceilings, ceiling joints or concrete walls height between floors
- adjustable fastening on HALFEN channels
- rigid fastening with dowels