（5） 能熟练使用windows系统，熟练使用word, excel等办公软件
Senior Sales Engineer (thermal& hydrau powerplants /petrochemicals, etc)
Forms of employment: Direct employment
Education: College graduate or above
(1) Majored in industrial and civil construction, have the experience and ability to communicate with the Design Institute to sale products
(2) Could grasp the opportunity to explore new market independently, have the experience to explore the building market about anchor products independently, especially good if ever engaged in railway, energy, electricity, chemical industry project
(3) Could adapt to long-term business trips, agree to work in different areas for sales development
(4) Good at self-management, have clear goals and ideas, could reach the corresponding stage to finish sales targets
(5) Could use the windows system as well as word, excel and other office software skillfully
(1) Focus on pioneering Halfen products in different regions at Chengdu, Wuhan, etc. on railway, energy and other large infrastructure projects
(2) Contact with the Design Institute to find the new project information and follow up the implementation
(3) Cooperate with the designated Design Institute for commercial curtain wall projects and follow up on sit
Senior Application Engineer for Halfen office Beijing
o Technical designer/ Structural Engineer, preferably a Civil or Structural Degree holder.
o At least 3-5 years working experience in China in design and static calculation, ideally in fixing, reinforcement, cladding and/ or precast sector advantageous.
o Experience in professional interaction with architects, consultants, building authorities and/or testing institutes.
o AutoCad experienced required.
o Good knowledge and contacts within the construction sector in China.
o Honest, reliable, self-motivated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
o Sufficient written and spoken English. German language knowledge advantageous, but not required.
o Willingness to travel extensively within China is expected.
Scope of work consists of:
o Technical support for all Chinese customers or relevant subsidiaries/ distributors of HALFEN in Asia
o Technical support for China Sales Team
o Development of technical solutions, design calculations and project support
o Responsibility for offers of non-standard products
o Co-operation with material testing laboratories/ universities, supervision during laboratory or site tests
o Coordination of enquiries for special constructions from the receipt until the delivery to the customer
o Preparation of project drawings with CAD
o Handling of Customer complaints
o Preparation of product-presentations and marketing documents
o Internal/ External technical product training and customer presentations
o Handling of marketing related tasks, incl. the support of marketing programs such as technical workshops and product promotions
Appointees will undergo an extensive induction training programme to ensure they are soon familiar with the HALFEN product range and our supporting business processes.
As an employer we establish long term working relationships with our staff and offer an attractive package. In return we expect a high level of professionalism. We invest heavily in training, product development and supporting customer service. High growth set to continue with further product additions and targeted increases in market share.